Are you looking for individual desserts to serve at your next party or holiday? If so you must check out No Bake Cherry Cheesecake In A Jar! I love serving desserts in ball canning jars. It makes the desserts easy to serve and I know I have enough when I make individual serving portions. Not only that they are adorable!
First start by crushing your graham crackers with a rolling pin or food processor.
Combine with butter and then press into the bottom of the jar to form the crust.
After you prepare your filling place it into a zippered bag to then fill your jars with ease.
Finally decorate the jar with the fruit topping of your choice. I chose Cherry but you could use Blueberry, Peach, Blackberry. The sky is really the limit! Then add raffia or ribbon of your choice. You are ready to serve these delicious desserts!
Did you know that you can freeze cream cheese? It works great and saves money! I like to purchase cream cheese in bulk on sale and stockpile it for recipes. Check out this post Can You Freeze Cream Cheese to find out how!
Cherry Cheesecake In A Jar
- 6, 8 oz Mason Jars
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 8 oz Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 cups crushed Graham Crackers
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 cup cherry topping
- Beat cream cheese, lemon juice, vanilla and sugar until creamy.
- In a large bowl whip the heavy cream until peaks form with a mixer.
- Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
- Transfer to the corner a large zippered bag and cut off corner for piping into jars.
- Melt butter and add to crushed graham crackers.
- Place a layer of crushed graham cracker mixture in the bottom of each jar and press down to form crust.
- Fill cheese cake mixture into each jar.
- Gently tap jar to get mixture to settle and level.
- Wipe down any streaks above the level of the mixture with damp paper towel.
- Add a layer of cherries to each jar.
- Decorate jar with ribbon or raffia.