Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice is super easy to make at home for a fraction of what it costs at the store! So next time you are wanting a Caramel Apple Spice be sure to check your kitchen and see if you already have the ingredients and get busy. It only takes less than 10 minutes to make a huge batch for the whole family to enjoy!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Copycat Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice
- 64oz bottle of apple juice
- Whipped Cream
- Caramel syrup
- 1/2 Cup of water
- 1/2 Cup of brown sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of cinnamon
- In a pot add water, sugar and cinnamon.
- Stir constantly.
- Let the mixture simmer for about 5 minutes; mixture should reduce in half.
- While the cinnamon mixture is cooking, add apple juice to a large stockpot (each serving is 12 oz so heat up as much as you need).
- Once the apple juice is heated and the syrup is done, add 3 Tablespoons of cinnamon syrup to 12 oz of apple juice in a mug.
- Add whipped cream and drizzle caramel syrup on top.
Be sure to try these other tasty, refreshing Beverages: