Crockpot Bacon-Wrapped Apple Chicken is a must-have crockpot recipe! All my husband and I can say is WOW about this scrumptious dish!
This recipe also only calls for 6 simple ingredients and did I mention that there is bacon in it We love bacon in our home. We believe everything tastes better with bacon!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ⅛ cup lemon juice
- 5 small apples, peeled and diced (I used gala apples)
- 8 slices bacon
- In a small bowl, combine BBQ sauce, brown sugar, lemon juice and diced apples.
- Wrap each chicken breast with two slices of bacon and place in a greased crockpot.
- Pour BBQ-apple mixture over chicken and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until chicken is done.
Be sure to try these other Crockpot recipes: