Crockpot Hamburger Soup is a great soup to serve for dinner when it’s cool weather outside! My hubby was a little hesitant about this soup but ended up having three bowls for dinner!!! I thought it was a perfect blend of veggies and meat. The best part was how easy it was to get it all together and let it do it’s magic in the crockpot all day. I served some oyster crackers with this delicious soup recipe.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1½ pounds lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion chopped fine
- 1 - 28 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 small can of kernel corn
- 2 cups water
- 3 cans beef consomme soup, undiluted
- 4 carrots, chopped fine
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 stalks celery, chopped fine
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- ½ cup pearl barley
- parsley, salt & pepper to taste
- Brown meat and drain off fat.
- Add onion and sauté about 3 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients in crockpot and cook on low 8-10 hours.
Be sure to try these other Soup recipes:Yum