I love Snickerdoodles! When I became gluten free I really missed these cookies! Shelley found this Gluten Free Snickerdoodles recipe and I was so excited to make it! They are so easy to prepare and tastes great! I will be making these for Christmas this year!
- 2 eggs
- 1¼ cups sugar
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- ¼ cup shortening
- 2 cups Bisquick® Gluten Free mix
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, mix eggs, 1 cup of the sugar, the butter and shortening. Stir in Bisquick mix until dough forms.
- In small bowl, mix remaining ¼ cup sugar and the cinnamon. Shape dough into 1¼-inch balls. (If dough feels too soft for shaping into balls, put dough in freezer for 10 to 15 minutes.)
- Roll balls in sugar-cinnamon mixture; place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set. Immediately remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks.
- Makes 2½ dozen cookies
Gluten Free Recipes: