Peanut M&M’s Cookie is perfect to make this month since it’s National Peanut Butter Month! If you are a peanut butter lover then this is the cookie for you! All you need to make this quick and delicious cookie is Pillsbury Peanut Butter Cookie Roll and Peanut Butter M&M’s and 15 minutes of your time!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 roll of Pillsbury Peanut Butter Cookie Dough or your favorite peanut butter cookie dough
- 1 bag of Peanut Butter M&M's
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Open the cookie dough roll and place in medium size bowl.
- Open bag of M&M's and pour in bowl.
- Mix the dough and candy together.
- Roll cookie dough into 1 inch balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes; or until golden brown.
- Let cool on cookie sheet for 2 minutes then transfer to cooling rack.
- Serve and enjoy right away.
- Store left over cookies in an airtight container.
Be sure to try these other Peanut Butter Cookie recipes: