Slow Cooker BBQ Beer Chicken is a very simple recipe packed full of taste! Only 4 ingredients and five minutes of prep time needed to make this scrumptious dinner recipe. There is no reason to be concerned because the alcohol will cook out.
When you walk in the door from a long day at work, the aroma of the chicken is inviting and will make your mouth water! Be ready to have your taste buds go crazy and your stomach rumble because you are hungry! Be sure to give this crockpot chicken dinner recipe a try! I served this with hashbrowns and green beans. It was so moist and delicious. My whole family loved it!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 3-4 lb whole chicken pieces or 3-4 boneless chicken breasts
- 12 oz bottle of regular or non-alcoholic beer
- ¼ cup McCormick Barbecue Seasoning or your favorite bbq seasoning
- 6 cloves of garlic (minced)
- Spray a slow cooker with non-stick vegetable spray.
- Carefully loosen the chicken's skin if using whole chicken and rub seasoning generously under chicken skin and on top of skin; if using boneless skinless chicken breasts rub on top.
- Place chicken in slow cooker and sprinkle minced garlic over top of chicken.
- Next pour beer over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 8 hours.
- Serve and enjoy.