Slow Cooker Mediterranean Pork Chops is the simplest crockpot dinner meal. All you need is boneless pork chops, chicken broth, olive oil and spices. I served our delicious dinner of mediterranean tasting pork chops over some fresh steamed white rice. But you can serve your pork chops with whatever you want, I was just in a hurry with homework for my older two boys and basketball practice for another one. Always go, go, go in a house full of children 🙂 But I do my best to always have family dinner together through the craziness of life!
So next time you have some pork chops and need a scrumptious and quick meal be sure to try this dinner recipe!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 4 thick cut boneless pork chops
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, chicken broth, garlic, paprika, garlic powder, poultry seasoning, oregano, and basil.
- Pour into the slow cooker.
- Cut small slits in each pork chop with the tip of a knife, and season lightly with salt and pepper if desired.
- Place pork chops into the slow cooker, cover, and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Baste periodically with the sauce, if desired.
- Serve and enjoy.
Be sure to check out these other Pork Crockpot Recipes: