Smoked Turkey Cranberry-Orange Sandwiches are the perfect finger food and so festive for the holidays. I love the combination of turkey, cranberry and orange in one! If you are hosting a holiday tea or brunch Smoked Turkey Cranberry-Orange Sandwiches are certain to be a huge hit on your menu plan. This recipe is amazing with leftover fresh smoked turkey from Thanksgiving and is a great way to use your leftover cranberry sauce too! You don’t have to cut this into a finger food – it is great as a full size sandwich too!
My Mom gave this recipe to me and it is a family favorite!
Smoked Turkey and Cranberry-Orange Sandwiches
- ½ cup prepared whole cranberry sauce
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon freshly grated orange zest
- ½ pound thinly slices deli smoked turkey
- 20 slices good quality, dense bread
- In a small bowl, combine whole cranberry sauce, mayonnaise and freshly grated orange zest.
- Cover and refrigerate mixture at least one hour for flavors to blend.
- Spread mixture on bread slices.
- Top 10 slices of bread with sliced turkey and cover with remaining bread slices to assemble.
- Use a sharp serrated knife to remove the bread crusts and cut sandwich into desired shapes.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: