Low Fat Lemon Crinkle Cookies are great to make for parties and enjoy without troubles. Each delicious cookie is only 2 Weight Watchers + points! These cookies are super easy to make with only 4 ingredients!
All you need is a box of lemon cake mix, egg, a tub of Cool Whip and powdered sugar. Making these cookies couldn’t be any easier and they are out of this world tasty!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 box lemon cake mix (any kind)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 cups Cool Whip, thawed (8 ounce container)
- ½ to 1 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, egg, and Cool Whip (The batter will be sticky).
- Form dough into tablespoonfuls and roll in powdered sugar.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until the edges are golden.
- Allow to cool 1 minute on baking sheet; then remove to cooling rack.
Weight Watchers Recipes:
[catlist name=weight-watchers orderby=title order=asc numberposts=-1 thumbnail=yes thumbnail_size=thumbnail]
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
Ways to save at the store:
- Weekly Deals at Kroger
Follow Stockpiling Moms: