Shredded Chuck Roast and Noodles is a perfect dinner meal on a cold winter night. It was simple to prepare the chuck roast in the crockpot. I just added 1 can of beef broth and some salt and pepper for seasoning. I let it slow cook all day until it was almost dinner time.
When I was ready to make dinner I started boiling water for the noodles in a medium sized pot and heated up some brown gravy in a small pot on the stove. While the noodles and gravy were cooking I pulled the chuck roast out and shredded it (mostly it came right apart when lifting it out of the crockpot). I then added the shredded chuck roast to the gravy and stirred together. Once the noodles were drained I added a little butter to them, placed on plates and added the chuck roast.
This delicious dinner meal will warm you up on a frigid night! Be sure to try!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 3-4 lb Chuck Roast
- 1 can(15oz) beef broth
- salt and pepper to season
- 2 cups egg noodles (or pasta of your choice)
- 2 cups of prepared brown gravy
- Place chuck roast in crock pot and season the top with salt and pepper.
- Add can of beef broth.
- Place lid on crock pot and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Prepare egg noodles and brown gravy according to package directions.
- Pull chuck roast out of crock pot and shred the meat.
- Mix the meat with the gravy.
- Serve the shredded chuck roast over the egg noodles.
Be sure to try these other delicious recipes:Yum