Smoked Turkey Cranberry-Orange Rollups are the tastiest appetizer and so festive for the holidays. I love the combination of turkey, cranberry and orange rolled up into a spinach tortilla! If you are hosting a holiday tea or brunch Smoked Turkey Cranberry-Orange Rollups are certain to be a huge hit on your menu plan. You could use leftover fresh smoked turkey and cranberry sauce from Thanksgiving too!
This recipe comes from my Mom.
- ½ cup prepared whole cranberry sauce
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon freshly grated orange zest
- ½ pound thinly slices deli smoked turkey
- 20 spinach tortillas
- In a small bowl, combine whole cranberry sauce, mayonnaise and freshly grated orange zest.
- Cover and refrigerate mixture at least one hour for flavors to blend.
- Spread mixture on tortillas
- Use a sharp serrated knife slice into spirals.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: Yum