Crockpot Chicken, Pears and Cranberries is so wonderfully delicious that you will forget how healthy it is for you! This is a scrumptious Paleo crockpot recipe that is full of spices and will have your taste buds going crazy. My family fell in love with this chicken dish.
I put all the ingredients in the crockpot first thing in the morning and cooked this dinner meal on low all day. My house was full of such a sweet and savory aroma when I got home later that night. My hubby who is usually a meat and potatoes kind of guy, really liked this meal. Be sure to try it because you will NOT be disappointed!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 7 Points
- 1 butternut squash (1.5 lbs.), cubed
- 1 sweet onion, sliced
- 1 bosc pear, sliced
- 1 cup raw cranberries
- 1.5 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cut into halves or quarters)
- 1 cup veggie or chicken broth
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Layer squash cubes at the bottom of the crockpot.
- Put half of the onions, pears, and cranberries on top.
- Add 1 bay leaf and some spices.
- Arrange a layer of chicken on top of the spices.
- Add another layer of spices and the second bay leaf on top of the chicken.
- Add the remaining onion, pear, and cranberries.
- Pour the broth over the mixture.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Follow Stockpiling Moms:
Delicious Recipes :
- Apple Cinnamon Metabolism Water
- Blueberry Infused Water
- Chocolate Fudge
- Copycat Chick-fil-A Nuggets
- Easy Crockpot Meatloaf
- Frozen Yogurt Covered Strawberries
- Grinch Poppers
- Healthy Cucumber Snack
- Loaded Chicken and Potatoes Casserole
- Low Fat Twice Baked Potatoes
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Roasted Broccoli