Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken is wonderful. The taste of the moist chicken is out of this world! The cranberry and orange juice combines to make such a delightful sauce. The best thing about this crockpot meal is there is only 3 ingredients! This is also a naturally gluten free meal! Ocean Spray Cranberry Sauce is gluten free!
I made this 3 ingredient crockpot recipe as a freezer meal. I took a Sunday afternoon and spent 2 hours making 8 meals and this was one of them. This freezer meal took less than 5 minutes to assemble and put in the freezer. When I wanted to prepare the freezer meal I simply pulled it out of the freezer the night before and let it thaw in the fridge. In the morning I dumped it into the crockpot and cooked it on low all day. When I came home dinner was done. If you want to learn more about freezer cooking click here ==>Freezer Meals.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 lb chicken (I used chicken breasts)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup cranberry sauce
- If prepping as a freezer meal – Write the following instructions on the freezer ziploc bag: Add 2 cups water, Cook on low 6-8 hours or high 2-4 hours.
- If preparing right away add chicken, orange juice and cranberry sauce to crockpot.
- Add 2 cups water and stir together.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours or high 2-4 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
Be sure to try these other Crockpot/Freezer Meals: