Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken is an easy recipe. The taste of the moist chicken is out of this world! The cranberry and orange juice combines to make such a delightful sauce. The best thing about this crockpot meal is there is only 3 ingredients! This is also a naturally gluten free meal! Ocean Spray Cranberry Sauce is gluten free. This recipe also great to make with leftover cranberry sauce after Thanksgiving.
We have a free shopping list for you for this recipe! It includes a list for a single, double, triple or x10. We hope it makes your shopping easy!
Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken one of our recipes in our 20 Freezer Meals that you can cook in 4 hours.
I made this 3 ingredient crockpot recipe as a freezer meal. I took a Sunday afternoon and spent 2 hours making 8 meals and this was one of them. This freezer meal took less than 5 minutes to assemble and put in the freezer. When I wanted to prepare the freezer meal I simply pulled it out of the freezer the night before and let it thaw in the fridge. In the morning I dumped it into the crockpot and cooked it on low all day. When I came home dinner was done. If you want to learn more about freezer cooking click here ==>Freezer Meals.
- 1 lb chicken (I used chicken breasts)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup cranberry sauce
- If prepping as a freezer meal - Write the following instructions on the freezer ziploc bag: Add 2 cups water, Cook on low 6-8 hours or high 2-4 hours.
- If preparing right away add chicken, orange juice and cranberry sauce to crockpot.
- Add 2 cups water and stir together.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours or high 2-4 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!