Crockpot Honey Rosemary Chicken is one of my favorite easy chicken recipes. I love the sweetness of the honey combined with the rosemary. This is a very easy chicken recipe to put together as a freezer meal. It is naturally gluten free and paleo too. You can assemble this chicken dinner in less than a few minutes. Then just simply lay it flat in the freezer and when you are ready to use it just let it thaw out in the fridge overnight. I like to serve it with a Loaded Sweet Potato.
I will warn you that Crockpot Honey Rosemary Chicken does not look pretty when it is finally cooked, BUT with that being said do not let that keep you from making and trying it. This Honey Rosemary Chicken tastes absolutely delicious and healthy too! My husband and I thought it was scrumptious and gobbled it up. So please trust me that this easy chicken recipe IS really good!
We have a free shopping list for you for this recipe! It includes a list for a single, double, triple or x10. We hope it makes your shopping easy!
Crockpot Honey Rosemary Chicken is one of our recipes in our 20 Freezer Meals that you can cook in 4 hours.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- ⅓ cup balsamic vinegar
- ⅓ cup honey
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 3 Tbs rosemary, chopped or you can use dried rosemary
- 1 tsp salt
- Label and write the following instructions on your bag - Add 1 cup water and cook on Low 6-8 hours.
- Add all ingredients to bag.
- Lay flat in freezer.
- When ready to prepare, pull bag out of freezer and let thaw overnight in fridge.
- Pour contents of bag into crockpot, add water and cook on Low 6-8 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
Crockpot Freezer Meals: