Crockpot Lemon Chicken tastes out of this world amazing! Only 4 ingredients needed to make this delicious and scrumptious chicken meal. If you like lemon on or in your chicken then this is the recipe for you!
This easy recipe is very simple! Just place the chicken in the crockpot and sprinkle with seasoning packet.
Next you pour the lemon juice and chicken broth on top. Place lid on the crockpot and let it slow cook the rest of the day. Be sure to put this delicious and quick dinner meal on your next menu!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 3-4 Large boneless, skinless Chicken breasts, cut into 3rds
- 1 packet Italian dressing/seasoning mix
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup chicken broth
- salt and pepper
- Place chicken in crockpot.
- Sprinkle the Italian dressing/seasoning mix evenly over the chicken.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Pour the lemon juice and chicken broth over the tops.
- Cover with lid, and cook on low heat for 6-8 hours.
- Either serve chicken pieces whole or shredded, with the lemon sauce/broth.
Here are some other quick and easy Crockpot meals: