Crockpot Pear, Apple and Pork Dinner is a great clean-eating dinner meal. This recipe is simple and easy to make as a freezer meal. On the day that you want to enjoy it all you have to do is put it in the slow cooker and let it do it’s thing. You can substitute the brown sugar for honey to make this Paleo. I also like to substitute with agave or maple syrup.
I was very shocked when my boys even loved this meal, because I do have a very picky four and nine year old. However they did push the onions to the side but they ate up the pork, apples and pears which please this mommy! I served this great tasting crockpot pork meal with baked potatoes.
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 8 Points
- 3 apples, sliced
- 2 pears, sliced
- 3lb pork, cubed into 1 inch pieces
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1½ c. brown sugar
- 1½ c. apple juice
- ½ c. vinegar
- 3 T. mustard
- If preparing as Freezer Meal write the following instructions on the bag:
- Add 2 ½ c. water, Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
- Cut up meat, fruit and onions, place in freezer gallon size bag.
- Mix brown sugar, apple juice, vinegar and mustard together then pour into bag.
- Lay flat in freezer.
- When ready to prepare, thaw overnight in the fridge.
- Pour contents into crockpot and add 2 ½ c. water.
- Stir mixture thoroughly.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
- Serve and enjoy.