Crockpot Pear, Apple and Pork Dinner is a great clean-eating dinner meal. This recipe is simple and easy to make as a freezer meal. On the day that you want to enjoy it all you have to do is put it in the slow cooker and let it do it’s thing.
I was very shocked when my boys even loved this meal, because I do have a very picky four and nine year old. However they did push the onions to the side but they ate up the pork, apples and pears which please this mommy! I served this great tasting crockpot pork meal with baked potatoes.
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 8 Points
- 3 apples, sliced
- 2 pears, sliced
- 3lb pork, cubed into 1 inch pieces
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1½ c. brown sugar
- 1½ c. apple juice
- ½ c. vinegar
- 3 T. mustard
- If preparing as Freezer Meal write the following instructions on the bag:
- Add 2 ½ c. water, Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
- Cut up meat, fruit and onions, place in freezer gallon size bag.
- Mix brown sugar, apple juice, vinegar and mustard together then pour into bag.
- Lay flat in freezer.
- When ready to prepare, thaw overnight in the fridge.
- Pour contents into crockpot and add 2 ½ c. water.
- Stir mixture thoroughly.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
- Serve and enjoy.