Crockpot Easy Meatloaf is a great comfort dinner recipe and you can prepare this ahead of time as a freezer meal. This easy crockpot recipe has very few ingredients in the meatloaf, but do not let that alarm you as it is full of great taste! This was super easy to prep as a freezer meal, took less than 10 minutes.
The day I made it, I simply took it from the freezer to the crockpot! It is that easy folks. Just put it in the crockpot and pour some ketchup or BBQ sauce over the top. Put the lid on and let it cook away for at least 8 hours. This easy crockpot meatloaf recipe will be a part of our monthly menu from now on.
If you are not preparing this as a freezer meal we suggest cooking it for 4-5 hours and checking it though we have only made it as a freezer meal. We have a free shopping list for you for this recipe! It includes a list for a single, double, triple or x10. We hope it makes your shopping easy!
Easy Crockpot Meatloaf one of our recipes in our 20 Freezer Meals that you can cook in 4 hours.
Use plastic gloves when you prepare your meatloaf - It really cuts down on the clean up!
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 11/2 c milk
- ⅔ c bread crumbs
- ½ chopped onion
- 1 t salt
- ½ t sage
- 1½ lbs ground beef
- Label freezer bags.
- Mix into loaves and place in freezer safe bags.
- Place in freezer.
- On Cooking day, put meatloaf in crockpot, cover with ketchup or BBQ sauce(use as little or as much as you want).
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
Freezer Crockpot Recipes:
Ways to save at the store:
- Weekly Deals at Kroger
Follow Stockpiling Moms:
Delicious Crockpot Recipes :
- Complete Pork Chop Dinner in a Crockpot
- Complete Steak Dinner in a Crockpot
- Crock Pot Baked Potatoes
- Crockpot Apple Crisp
- Crockpot Apples and Porkchops
- Crockpot Bacon Cheese Potatoes
- Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
- Crockpot Buffalo Dip
- Crockpot Cheesy Chicken & Rice
- Crockpot Chicken & Sweet Potatoes
- Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing
- Crockpot Coca-Cola Pork Roast
- Crockpot Hashbrown Casserole
- Crockpot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken
- Crockpot Hot Cocoa
- Crockpot Pizza Casserole
- Crockpot Pork Loin Roast
- Crockpot Pumpkin Spice Lattes
- Crockpot Ranch Porkchops
- Crockpot Taco Soup
- Homemade Crockpot Caramel Dip (Dulce de Leche)