This is the BEST cream cheese ball you will ever eat! My friend Jen shared this recipe to me years ago and once I made it I have never looked back. I decided to make this cheese ball as a game day snack for my husband in the shape of a football and he was impressed! You could make it in the shape of a basketball for March Madness too!
There is a secret ingredient or two that really sets this cheese ball apart from the rest. I LOVE green olives and if you do too you will LOVE this recipe of course if you don’t you can leave them out! It has a nice creamy consistency too!
Did you know that you can freeze cream cheese? It works great and saves money! I like to purchase cream cheese in bulk on sale and stockpile it for recipes. Check out this post Can You Freeze Cream Cheese to find out how!
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 T mayonnaise (I use 2 TBSP)
- 1 T Worcestershire sauce
- 1 T finely chopped green onion2
- 6 oz chopped dry beef (I use Buddig - which is gluten free)
- 2 T chopped green onions (I use ¼ cup)
- Mix together reserving 3 oz of chopped dry beef to roll in. You can use green onions to create your laces.
- Serve with crackers.
More Game Day Recipes:Yum