I am in LOVE with this Roasted Broccoli Recipe. It is simply the best tasting and healthiest way to eat Broccoli. Not only is it gluten free it is also Paleo. I could eat a whole pan of it myself for dinner and call it a night! Not only did I love it so did my family. My husband even ate seconds! If you are looking for an easy to prepare side dish recipe that is healthy and clean then this is a great choice for you!
It is so easy to prepare! All you do is place the ingredients in a ziploc bag and shake it! This is fun to get the kids involved with dinner. Roast it for 30 minutes and then enjoy! The longer you let it roast the better it tastes to me! I like to use a baking stone to roast mine on.
I like to serve this with Crockpot Chicken with Apples and Sweet Potato - it is also Paleo and Gluten Free and so good!
Roasted Vegetables Recipes:
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 1 Point
- Head of broccoli
- 2-3 cloves of garlic (or ½ tsp powdered garlic
- Ziploc Bag
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper - to taste
- Sometimes I add onion powder too - ¼ tsp
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Chop a head of broccoli (do not rinse) - or rinse and let thoroughly dry
- Mince 2-3 cloves of fresh garlic or you can use 1 tsp powdered garlic
- Place broccoli into a gallon size ziploc bag.
- Add garlic with 2 TBSP olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Shake your ziploc bag well until coated
- Spread out on baking sheet
- Place on top rack and bake for about 30 minutes.
- The Broccoli will start to brown up and get crunchy and that is when you are ready to pull it out of the oven.
- It tastes AMAZING! You may need to double this it is that good!
Ways to save at the store:
- Weekly Deals at Kroger
Follow Stockpiling Moms:
Delicious Recipes :
- Apple Cinnamon Metabolism Water
- Blueberry Infused Water
- Chocolate Fudge
- Copycat Chick-fil-A Nuggets
- Easy Crockpot Meatloaf
- Frozen Yogurt Covered Strawberries
- Grinch Poppers
- Healthy Cucumber Snack
- Loaded Chicken and Potatoes Casserole
- Low Fat Twice Baked Potatoes
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Roasted Broccoli