Cinnamon Apple Chips are a healthy eating snack recipe that are scrumptious and easy to make yourself. This clean eating recipe is one that you will want to make again and again. The best part is all you need is 2 ingredients! Yes I said that right — only 2 ingredients which is apples and cinnamon. The hardest part on making these is trying not to eat all of them as soon as they come out of the oven.
You start by slicing your apples very thin and cutting out the core. Next you place them on your baking sheet and sprinkle with cinnamon. You can sprinkle a lot if you really love cinnamon or a little. It is really all in your control! Next you place them in the oven at 200 degrees for 2 hours. Your whole house will smell amazing as these Cinnamon Apple Chips slowly bake. Let them cool for 5 minutes and enjoy! This is a gluten free and Paleo recipe too!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 1 Point
- 2 apples (I used McIntosh)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
- Core apples and slice thinly.
- Place thinly sliced apples on 2 baking sheets lined with parchment or a silicone mat if desired.
- Sprinkle apples with cinnamon.
- Bake apples for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and flip apples.
- Sprinkle other side with cinnamon.
- Bake for another hour.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container.
Clean Eating Recipes