Crockpot Chicken Fajitas is absolutely divine! I know this crockpot freezer recipe will be on my family’s monthly menu from now on, it is that GOOD! I am so excited to find a crockpot chicken fajita recipe that is delicious, made in one dish and an easy cleanup.
I love making fajitas but I do not like the clean up of the kitchen afterwards, so this easy slow cooker recipe is perfect for me! I also like that I can prep this as a freezer meal and have on hand whenever I am in the mood for some Mexican food.
You can make your own taco seasoning too! I love to make my own because then I know the ingredients in it and it can easily be gluten free!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Weight Watchers Points Plus: 3 Points Per Serving (just for recipe below – does not include tortilla & toppings)
- 2 green peppers, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 chicken breasts
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 taco seasoning packet
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- Label and write the following instructions on freezer bag - Cook on Low 5-6 hours Shred chicken and serve on tortillas.
- Add all ingredients to freezer bag and lay flat in freezer.
- When ready to make, pull out of freezer and thaw in fridge overnight.
- Pour contents of bag into crockpot and cook on low 5-6 hours.
- Before serving shred chicken and stir.
- Serve on tortillas with your favorite toppings.
Crockpot Freezer Meals