Crockpot Chicken Fajitas is absolutely divine! I know this crockpot freezer recipe will be on my family’s monthly menu from now on, it is that GOOD! I am so excited to find a crockpot chicken fajita recipe that is delicious, made in one dish and an easy cleanup.
I love making fajitas but I do not like the clean up of the kitchen afterwards, so this easy slow cooker recipe is perfect for me! I also like that I can prep this as a freezer meal and have on hand whenever I am in the mood for some Mexican food.
You can make your own taco seasoning too! I love to make my own because then I know the ingredients in it and it can easily be gluten free!
Weight Watchers Points Plus: 3 Points Per Serving (just for recipe below – does not include tortilla & toppings)
- 2 green peppers, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 chicken breasts
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 taco seasoning packet
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- Label and write the following instructions on freezer bag - Cook on Low 5-6 hours Shred chicken and serve on tortillas.
- Add all ingredients to freezer bag and lay flat in freezer.
- When ready to make, pull out of freezer and thaw in fridge overnight.
- Pour contents of bag into crockpot and cook on low 5-6 hours.
- Before serving shred chicken and stir.
- Serve on tortillas with your favorite toppings.