This Frisch’s Big Boy Pizza Recipe is a one of kind! If you love the Frisch’s Big Boy and Frisch’s Tartar Sauce you are going to love this pizza recipe! This is a spin on the Traditional Frisch’s Big Boy Sandwich. We used a Pillsbury Pizza Crust to prepare! You can also make this recipe with your own homemade tartar sauce too!
Everyone loved this Pizza Recipe at our house! It would be perfect for game day or during March Madness too! We hope you enjoy it as much as we did! Now when you are craving a Big Boy Sandwich you don’t have to leave the house.
- Pre-made pizza crust (or you are more than welcome to make your own crust)
- 1, 9 oz jar of tartar sauce (Frisch's or other brand)
- ½ lb ground beef
- shredded lettuce (as much or little as desired)
- ½ cup shredded cheddar or American cheese
- Lawry's Seasoning Salt
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Brown your meat in a skillet, season with seasoning salt and pepper.
- Drain Well
- Bake your crust on 450 according to package directions until slightly brown but not done
- Spread your tartar sauce over your whole crust
- Evenly distribute your seasoned ground beef over your pizza
- Cover with shredded cheese
- Bake for another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted
- Top with shredded lettuce
You can use Pillsbury Pizza Crust (which even comes in a Gluten Free version) for this recipe. Of course you don’t you want to squeeze him in the belly too hard 🙂
Salami Rolls (Gluten Free)
Jalapeno Popper Dip (Low Fat ~ Weight Watchers)