Valentine Berry Chipper Cake is the perfect dessert to enjoy after Valentine’s Day dinner. The kids will love the sweetness this cake has from the chocolate chips in it. You can use store bought cream cheese frosting or you can make your own frosting. I used my recipe for Homemade Whipped Cream Cheese Icing. This Valentine Berry Chipper Cake is amazing and you will not be disappointed!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 box Pillsbury® Strawberry Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- ⅓ cup oil
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 can cream cheese frosting or make your own
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Blend cake mix, water, oil and eggs until moistened.
- Beat with mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Stir in mini chocolate chips.
- Pour into pan.
- Place in oven and bake for 39-43 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the middle.
- Cool cake completely before frosting.
- Frost cake and serve.