Crockpot White Pizza Dip is the best way to make this delicious appetizer dip! You also only need 5 ingredients and bread slices to serve along with this tasty appetizer.
By making White Pizza Dip in the crockpot you can take this appetizer dip with you to parties, dinners, potlucks at work, tailgating events or whatever gathering you may have. Don’t worry if you don’t have a slow cooker with latches to lock on the lid, you can now get the Crock-It Lock-It that is universal for any size crockpot.
The Crock-It Lock-It is designed to help you carry your crockpot with one hand and have no spills during transport. There is even a space for a ladle and storage for your cord. Which is great for me because I get tangled up in the cord sometimes. I love using all my crockpots and this Crock-It Lock-It will come in handy for me. I come from a big family and we constantly are having get togethers that we all bring food.
When we recently had my father’s birthday dinner celebration I brought Crockpot White Pizza Dip using my Crock-It Lock-It. I would absolutely recommend it to everyone I know! My mother and sister-in-law were going crazy over it. They have slow cookers without latches and were thinking about buying new crockpots. But now they are going to order the Crock-It Lock-It instead!
- 1 envelope Good Seasons® Garlic & Herb Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix
- 1 container (16 oz.) sour cream
- 1 cup (8 oz.) ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup (1 oz.) chopped pepperoni
- 1 loaf of Italian or French bread, sliced or cut into bite size pieces
- In a small bowl combine envelope of garlic & herb recipe mix,sour cream, ricotta cheese, ¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
- Lightly spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spoon mixture into slow cooker.
- Sprinkle remaining ¼ cup mozzarella cheese on top.
- Place lid on and cook on low 2-3 hours.
- Before serving stir well.
- Serve with bread slices or bread bite size pieces.
Be sure to follow Crock-it Lock-it on facebook too! One Crock it Lock it is only $25 and that includes a ladle with FREE shipping! Two are only $40! Partner with a friend to order or consider it as a Mother’s Day present!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post however all opinions are 100% our own.