How adorable is this Easy Bunny Cupcake! My boys loved this cute bunny cupcake and were super excited about the cookie bunny ears. I came up with the idea for this cupcake using ingredients I had in my stockpile.
The candy eyes I got after Valentine’s Day at Kroger on clearance. They were marked down to $0.25 each and they usually run around $4.00. For the nose part of the bunny I used a pink M&M’S® from the Easter Mix bag which I had gotten at Sam’s Club a couple weeks ago. The ears are Keebler® fudge stripe cookies cut in half that I recently got on the Kroger Mega Sale.
I baked the cupcakes and frosted them with Homemade Cream Cheese Whipped Frosting. Next I place the candy eyes on top in the center of the cupcake. I placed the pink M&M in front of the eyes. Then all you need to do next is put the cookies in the back. You will want to push them down far enough in the cupcake so they don’t fall over. These Easy Bunny Cupcakes are perfect for Easter and parties!
- 12 baked cupcakes
- white frosting
- 12 fudge striped cookies, cut in half
- 12 pink M&M's
- 24 candy eyes
- Frost your cupcakes.
- Place the candy eyes on top of the cupcake in the center.
- Next place one M&M in front of the candy eyes.
- Insert two cookie halves in the cupcake behind the candy eyes, be sure to push down far enough into the cupcake so they don't fall over.
- Serve and enjoy right away or place in fridge until ready to serve.
Easter Ideas and Recipes
Be sure to “PIN” these great recipes and ideas so you will have them when you are ready to make them. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.Yum