This giveaway is CLOSED
The Winner is: SU
I am so excited about this giveaway! I was recently introduced to Sencha Naturals and I am so thankful I was. All of the products are gluten free, sugar free and GMO-free. That is a win/win if you ask me! Not only that they are so refreshing and have health benefits too!
Green Tea Benefits
EGCG - Most people know green tea is synonymous with ‘antioxidants’— beneficial molecules found in certain foods that can promote health by preventing cell damage. EGCG is a specific antioxidant found only in green tea.
Just 3 SEN CHA Green Tea Mints contain the antioxidant equivalent of about one cup of green tea, with low caffeine. The research community has shown that green tea and EGCG benefits your body inside and out:
- Protects against heart disease by lowering bad cholesterol, reducing high blood pressure, and reducing the incidence of atherosclerosis.
- Promotes weight loss by stimulating your body’s metabolism without raising your heart rate like coffee or other caffeinated sources.
- Builds a strong immune system through antioxidant vitamins C and E.
- Improves mental focus, attention, and cognitive ability giving new meaning to “green fuel.”
- Prevents physical and mental fatigue and age-related memory loss.
- Preserves skin by minimizing wrinkles, skin discolorations, and age spots. Also reduces acne, eczema, and other major skin conditions.
- Enhances oral health by helping to prevent the bacteria that causes bad breath, tooth decay, dental plaque, and gum disease.
They also have a Green Tea + C which is the natural alternative to effervescent drink mixes. With whole-leaf blend of sencha & matcha powder provides more nutrients than a typical tea bag. Vitamin C comes directly from Acerola Cherries, providing 300% DV of the antioxidant Vitamin C. They add coconut water powder for replenishing electrolytes, as well as a traditional immune-support blend of Ginger, Turmeric, and Orange Peel for general wellness. Green Tea + C is Vegan, Kosher, and GMO/Gluten/Sugar-Free. This is an effervescent drink mix for immune support, kind of like a natural alternative to EmergenC, except without the sugar!
Recommended use ~ Adults up to 3 packets daily; children 1 packet daily.
Low Caffeine ~ 10 mg per packet. (Average cup of green tea = 30 mg; Average cup of coffee = 100 mg)
Directions ~ Pour into cup, add 8-10 oz water and stir. For hot water, use tall glass, as natural foaming may occur.
Use the promo code ILUVGTC for 20% off any order of Green Tea +C. You get FREE shipping on orders of $25 or more! Also, you can get a FREE sample of Green Tea +C by clicking this link. Be sure to join the SEN CHA Loyal’Tea Program too!
SEN CHA Loyal’Tea Program
- Earn 1 point for every dollar spent at SenchaNaturals.com
- Earn 100 reward points just for signing up
- Every 10 points earned equals $1
Sencha Naturals Giveaway:
Open to US residents and ends on 5/5/14 at 9 am ET.