Cinco de Mayo Slushies
- 4 Capri-Sun, frozen
- red and green coloring
- Cool Whip
- In a blender put 2 frozen Capri-Sun and 1-2 drops of green food coloring; mix well until liquid is green.
- Pour into 4 cups dividing equally.
- Spread 1 Tbsp of Cool Whip over green slush and place in freezer.
- Rinse out blender and add the remaining Capri-Sun's and 3-4 drops of red food coloring; mix well until liquid is red.
- Pull out cups from freezer and pour red slush on top.
- Place in freezer until ready to serve.
- Before serving put a dollop of cool whip on top if desired.
Recipe by STOCKPILING MOMS™ at http://www.stockpilingmoms.com/2014/04/cinco-de-mayo-slushies/