Crockpot Blueberry Crisp is a delicious dessert recipe that is perfect after a Sunday dinner. Place everything in the slow cooker and let it bake to yummy goodness. In making this delicious dessert recipe I used Wyman’s of Maine Frozen Blueberries. You can find these scrumptious frozen blueberries at Walmart or Whole Foods.
If you want you can even add a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream to the top of this delicious blueberry dessert. My boys loved it with the ice cream, however I thought it was perfection all by it self. The recipe calls for pecan pieces but my boys and hubby do not like pecans so I left them out when I made this yummy slow cooker dessert.
I adapted this recipe from Eat at Home Cooks. Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 16 oz frozen blueberries
- 1¼ cup quick oats
- ½ cup pecan pieces (optional)
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- ¼ cup honey
- 4 TBSP butter, softened (real butter)
- Spray the inside of the crockpot with cooking spray (or use a liner).
- Place blueberries in the bottom of the crockpot (frozen)
- Combine oats, pecans, whole wheat flour and cinnamon.
- Add honey and butter and using a pastry blender or two knives combine until crumbles form.
- Add the crumbles to the blueberries.
- Cover and cook on low 3-5 hours.
- That is it! Serve with icecream if desired and enjoy!