Grilled Asparagus is the absolute best! Well in my opinion it is. I just love when it becomes warm enough here to fire up the grill. My motto has always been to try and make all my food in either the crockpot or on the grill! Last week it got pretty warm here in Kentucky and I was excited to take the cover off my grill and grill up some good eats. Grilled Asparagus recipe is Paleo, Clean Eating and Gluten Free but most important it is delicious!
Making Grilled Asparagus is similar to Roasted Asparagus. Prepping the asparagus is the same but instead of heating your house up with the oven you can use the grill and it will cook in half the time.
- 1 bunch of fresh asparagus
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ziploc bag
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- Rinse and dry asparagus.
- Place asparagus in ziploc bag with remaining ingredients.
- Shake until asparagus is fully coated.
- Heat grill over med-high heat.
- Place grill skillet on grill and add asparagus.
- Cook about 3-4 minutes and then flip them over.
- Cook another 4-5 minutes and flip.
- Cook for another 5 minutes and remove from grill to serving plate.
- Serve and enjoy!