I am in LOVE with Mango Salsa. It is my new favorite Salsa to make. It is so fresh and a delicious Paleo recipe. It is also a clean eating recipe. I personally love to eat Mango Salsa with my Salmon. It gives me a sweetness that I crave with no sugar and no need for carbs. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I think this would also be delicious on chicken.
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 1 Point
- 1 Mango, Ripe
- Fresh Cilantro
- Tomato,chopped and de-seeded
- ¼ cup Onion, chopped
- Cut your Mango into cubes
- Add chopped onion and tomato
- Squeeze a lime into the mixture
- Add Cilantro (amount that you desire to taste)
- Allow to refrigerate for 1 hour
Be sure to read this post on how to select, store and cut a Mango
Be sure to follow our Whole Foods Pinterest Board
Disclaimer: The Mangoes were provided to me by Whole Foods Market Mason however all opinions are 100% my own.