Grilled Cabbage Wedges are simple to prepare and taste delicious! I have been trying to make better food choices and cabbage is one of my new food loves. I have recently made Cabbage Soup and had half a head left over so I decided to grill them.
It was so simple to make these Grilled Cabbage Wedges all I did was quarter the half of head of cabbage I had. Next I rubbed olive oil all over it and placed on foil. Next I added some crumbled bacon, pepper and lemon juice then wrapped them up in the foil. Put them on the grill for about 15 minutes and they were done. I will definitely make these Grilled Cabbage Wedges again and my hubby even loved them! Huge bonus for me. This is a delicious Paleo and Gluten Free side dish recipe too! It is also Whole 30 complaint if you use approved bacon (or you can make it without).
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 3 Points
- ½ head of cabbage, quartered (makes 4 cabbage wedges)
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- black pepper to season
- 4 Tbsp lemon juice
- Rub 1 Tbsp olive oil on each wedge and place on a piece of foil.
- Sprinkle wedge with pepper if desired.
- Sprinkle bacon crumbles on top of wedge.
- Pour 1 Tbsp of lemon juice on each wedge and then wrap up in foil tightly.
- Place on heated grill (about med-high heat).
- Grill for about 10-15 minutes or until done.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.