Grilled Italian Chicken Breasts are simple to prepare but packed full of flavor. These amazing Grilled Italian Chicken Breasts are perfect for a week night dinner or a family barbecue.
To start all you need is 2 ingredients – chicken breasts and Italian dressing. You can either use a bottle of Italian dressing or you can make it yourself like I did. Here’s the recipe I used —> Italian Dressing Mix Recipe. Put the chicken in a shallow dish or ziploc bag and pour the dressing over it. Let the chicken marinade all day and then throw them on the grill! It’s that simple!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bottle of Italian Dressing or 1 to 2 cups homemade Italian Dressing
- Place chicken in shallow bowl or ziploc bag and add Italian dressing.
- If using shallow bowl cover with saran wrap.
- Place chicken in fridge and marinade at least 8 hours or longer.
- Heat grill on medium.
- Pull chicken out of marinade and place on grill; do not throw marinade away.
- Let chicken grill for about 10 minutes.
- Turn chicken over and rub marinade on top; let grill for 10-15 minutes or until done.
- Serve and enjoy!