Paleo Avocado Egg Bake is an excellent healthy, delicious breakfast! It is so simple to make with only 2 ingredients and some seasoning. All you need to do is put an egg in the avocado and bake for 20-25 minutes. It is really that simple! Be sure to try this Paleo, Gluten Free, Clean Eating recipe for you next breakfast! This is a Whole 30 compliant recipe too!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 avocado, sliced in half
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Crack an egg into half of an avocado and crack the other egg into the other half.
- Place on a baking sheet and sprinkle salt and pepper on top of desired.
- Place in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the egg is done.
- Serve and enjoy!