Paleo Easy Chuck Roast you make in the slow cooker and is super tasty! You only need 4 ingredients to get this delicious chuck roast going. I started with a 3 pound Organic Beef Chuck Roast that I scored at Kroger’s on a manager’s special and I had a $3 off coupon too!
Next I roasted up some onions and baby carrots in coconut oil in the skillet. I let them get nice and caramelized then placed in the bottom of the crockpot with beef broth.
I added some minced garlic to the slow cooker as well. Next I browned all sides of the chuck roast in the same skillet I cooked the onions and carrots in. Once it was browned I placed it on top of the carrots and onions in the slow cooker.
All that was left to do was place the lid on and let the crockpot do it’s magic for 8 hours. Once it was ready for dinner I couldn’t wait to taste it. It shredded as soon as I was pulling it out on to the plates so be careful when removing. You will love this Paleo Easy Chuck Roast! It is also a Whole 30 compliant recipe.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Paleo Easy Chuck Roast
- 3-4 lb beef chuck roast
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 cup baby carrots, cut in half
- 2 cans beef broth
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- Place coconut oil in skillet and heat over med-high heat.
- Once oil is melted add onions and roast.
- Next add carrots and roast.
- Place onions and carrots in the slow cooker with beef broth and garlic.
- Next add chuck roast to skillet and browned on all sides.
- Once browned place in crockpot and put lid on.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Shred beef then serve.