Slow Cooker Mississippi Roast is amazing and you only need 5 ingredients! This roast is tender and juicy that it melts in your mouth. I have never been to Mississippi but after this recipe I think I need a road trip there to try their food! This roast is so simple to prepare in the crockpot. This is a simple low carb recipe too! If you are new to the low carb high fat lifestyle this recipe is perfect for you! So simple and tastes delicious!
You start by putting water in your slow cooker and then placing in your roast. Next you sprinkle the ranch packet and au jus packet over the roast. Top it off with some butter and it’s ready to slowly cook all day in the crockpot. It really is that simple!
I served this yummy Slow Cooker Mississippi Roast with some down home comfort food – green beans, macaroni & cheese, Old Fashion Mashed Potatoes and sweet corn. However if you are eating Low Carb check out this delicious Cauliflower Rice Recipe!
- 3 lb chuck roast
- 1 packet of dry ranch seasoning mix (1 oz)
- 1 packet of au jus gravy mix (1 oz)
- 6 Tbsp butter
- ¼ cup water
- Place water in slow cooker.
- Add chuck roast.
- Sprinkle the ranch seasoning mix on top of the roast, then sprinkle the au jus packet on top.
- Next place the butter on top.
- Place lid on and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Shred and serve with gravy.
More Crockpot Roast Recipes