Slow Cooker Mississippi Roast is amazing and you only need 5 ingredients! This roast is tender and juicy that it melts in your mouth. I have never been to Mississippi but after this recipe I think I need a road trip there to try their food! This roast is so simple to prepare in the crockpot.
You start by putting water in your slow cooker and then placing in your roast. Next you sprinkle the ranch packet and au jus packet over the roast. Top it off with some butter and it’s ready to slowly cook all day in the crockpot. It really is that simple!
I served this yummy Slow Cooker Mississippi Roast with some down home comfort food – green beans, macaroni & cheese, Old Fashion Mashed Potatoes and sweet corn.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 3 lb chuck roast
- 1 packet of dry ranch seasoning mix (1 oz)
- 1 packet of au jus gravy mix (1 oz)
- 6 Tbsp butter
- ¼ cup water
- Place water in slow cooker.
- Add chuck roast.
- Sprinkle the ranch seasoning mix on top of the roast, then sprinkle the au jus packet on top.
- Next place the butter on top.
- Place lid on and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Shred and serve with gravy.
More Crockpot Roast Recipes