Balsamic Grilled Asparagus is full of such great bold taste that you will want more and more! Since summer has arrived here in Kentucky I have been using my grill any chance I can get. The family loves grilled asparagus and I like to make it once a week. Our farmer’s market sells some of the best locally grown asparagus and I love it! My basic recipe for grilling asparagus is here —> Grilled Asparagus. But I wanted to try something different so I gave this recipe a try and I am glad I did.
My kids loved this easy Balsamic Grilled Asparagus! My one son had three helpings and I couldn’t say no to him eating a healthy veggie. Best thing about this recipe is you only need fresh asparagus, balsamic vinegar and 30 minutes to marinade it. I paired this delicious Balsamic Grilled Asparagus with Grilled Montreal Steak.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Balsamic Grilled Asparagus
- 1 bunch of fresh asparagus
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wash asparagus and place in ziploc bag.
- Pour balsamic vinegar into ziploc bag and seal.
- Lay bag in fridge and let marinade for at least 30 minutes or longer.
- Heat grill to med-high heat.
- Place grill skillet on grate and carefully place asparagus on skillet.
- Let grill for 4-5 minutes then flip over.
- Grill another 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from grill and serve.