This is seriously the BEST Steak Marinade I have ever had! A friend shared this recipe with me and then adapted it to our taste. My husband NEVER eats a steak without steak sauce…until now. He got the steak sauce out and didn’t use one drop. It is the tastiest and most delicious steak we have ever eaten. So easy to prepare and can easily be gluten free.
We used sirloin steak from Whole Foods Market and let me tell you it was simply the best cut of meat and most delicious ever. Their 5 step Animal Welfare Standards are set to ensure that you always get a quality cut of meat. I marinaded my steaks for almost 4 hours. We devoured them and seriously will never grill another steak without this steak marinade.
- 2 large steaks, (we used sirloin)
- ¼ cup soy sauce (I used gluten free)
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, squeezed (remove seeds) - I used fresh
- ¼ cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 garlic clove, crushed and minced
- 2 TBSP dried basil
- 2 TBSP dried parsley flakes
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 TBSP garlic powder
- Add steaks to a ziploc bag
- Add all of the marinade ingredients
- Mix Well
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours (the longer the better)
- Remove from marinade and grill to desired temperature
- Discard Marinade
- You will NOT need steak sauce. This is seriously an amazing marinade!