This Gluten Free Crispy Cocoa Rice Treats recipe is amazing and so easy to prepare! So delicious they taste so good that you can’t tell they are gluten free. I used Mom’s Best Cereal Crispy Cocoa Rice® cereal to make these Crispy Cocoa Rice Treats which is gluten free.
Crispy Cocoa Rice® Chocolate flavored crisp rice cereal is also free of artificial flavors or preservatives. With no hydrogenated oils and no high fructose corn syrup. It is also low in fat and naturally which makes it a win/win in my book!
Mom’s Best cereals are a delicious, affordable and environmentally friendly way to do what’s best for your family and for the planet. We love how Mom’s Best helps us provide a nutritious breakfast for our family and how we can easily turn that into a sweet treat for our kids too! This is one my husbands favorite breakfast cereals too and he has no idea it is gluten free!
You only need 3 ingredients to make this easy treat that kids and adults will love! Butter, marshmallows and cereal is all that is required and kids will have so much fun making these too!
Gluten Free Crispy Cocoa Rice Treats
Yield 8 -10
- 6 cups Mom's Best Cereal Crispy Cocoa Rice
- 1 pkg (10 oz) marshmallows
- 1/2 cup butter
- Put cereal in large bowl and set aside.
- Melt butter in sauce pan over low heat.
- Once butter is melted add in marshmallows and stir until melted and well blended,
- Pour marshmallow mixture over cereal and stir together.
- Using buttered spatula or waxed paper, press mixture evenly and firmly into a buttered 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Cut into 2 x 2 inch squares when cool.
- Serve and enjoy!
Courses Gluten Free
More Gluten Free Recipes
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Mom’s Best Cereal. All opinions are 100% our own. We love that Mom’s Best Cereal is nutritious and affordable.