I am in LOVE with these Paleo Veggie Filled Fish Rolls. They are so easy to make and perfect for summer. Not only are they delicious they are also affordable and healthy! I hope you enjoy these as much as we did. This recipe is also gluten free and Whole 30 complaint.
For this recipe you can use as much fish and veggies that you need to feed your family. I used 1 LB of fish and 1 of each of the produce when I prepared it. You can also make plenty of extras because this reheats well too. I used Paiche for this recipe that I purchased at Whole Foods. It is a Farm Raised Fish that is from South America. It is perfect for grilling, pan-searing and smoking. It really worked well for this recipe. I personally do not purchase Farm Raised Fish however Whole Foods has a high level of standard for their seafood. Check out this article on Farm vs Wild Caught Myths and decide for yourself.
Paleo Veggie Filled Fish Rolls
- Paiche Fillets
- Olive Oil
- Slice your Zucchini, Squash and Onion into thin strips
- Heat a skillet on Medium-High heat and add olive oil (not not allow the oil to smoke or your temperature is too hot)
- Add vegetables and cook until tender
- Brush your fish with olive oil front and back
- Add a bundle of veggies to the fish and roll it up
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake.
- Bake for 12 mins or until the fish is done (do not overcook or fish will be dry)
Whole Foods Articles:
Gluten Free Seafood Recipes: