I am in love with Cucumber Avocado Salad. If you are looking for a healthy lunch or snack idea that is full of super foods then you are going to love this salad too! It is Paleo and Gluten Free and best of all DELICIOUS! I am in love with it because I am preparing it right now with cucumbers and tomatoes fresh from my garden. It is so easy to make and is so good for you!
I personally eat it as is or you could add tortilla chips. I love to make this for lunch and if I have any leftovers the next morning I eat it with my scrambled eggs! This is a Whole 30 complaint recipe.
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 5 Points
- 1 Avocodo
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Lime
- 1 Tomato
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, optional
- Peel and Dice Avocado and place into a bowl
- Add Diced Tomato and Cucumber
- Add 2-4 TBSP Cilantro
- Squeeze the juice of ½ of a lime over
- Stir in 1-2 TBSP Olive Oil
- Add salt and pepper if desired