Fresh Corn and Zucchini Saute is absolutely amazing and refreshing side dish! If you are gardening and are overwhelmed with zucchini like everyone else I know then you MUST try this recipe. You only need simple ingredients to make this delicious clean eating recipe.
You will need corn cut off the cob for this recipe. So I made my corn on the cob using my slow cooker. Here is directions on how to do that —>How to make corn on the cob in the crockpot.
Next you heat some olive oil in a skillet and add in the onions. Once softened you add in corn, zucchini, salt and pepper and cook until tender. Add some cilantro, season to taste and it’s ready to serve! This wonderful side dish can be ready in 10 minutes.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 2 Points
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 2-3 cups corn (3-4 ears) cooked, cut off cob
- 2-3 medium zucchini, cut into small pieces
- Fresh Cilantro, chopped finely
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Add int he onions, stirring until softened, for about 5 minutes.
- Add in the corn, zucchini, salt and pepper and cook until zucchini is tender, 4-6 minutes.
- Add the cilantro and season to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!