Do you love corn on the cob but dread boiling a huge pot of boiling water to cook it? With this recipe now you don’t have too! I thought this might work when I made my Complete Steak Dinner in the Crockpot and decided to give it a try. It is so easy – my family loved it! I will NEVER go back after trying this easy method. It not only saves time but also money because you can fix it and forget it! Perfect for BBQ’s and parties.
- Corn on the Cob
- Shuck and clean the corn.
- Butter corn and add salt and pepper, optional
- Wrap in aluminum foil and place in the slow cooker.
- Cook for 2-3 hours on high.
- Do NOT add water.
- I cooked 4 ears for 2 hours and it was done.
Complete Pork Chop Dinner in a Crockpot
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
Ways to save at the store:
- Weekly Deals at Kroger
Follow Stockpiling Moms: