Crockpot Baked Sweet Potatoes are the easiest way to make a baked sweet potato. I wish I had known to try this sooner than now. All this time I was making my sweet potatoes in the oven and it would take over an hour if not longer. How did I not know to throw them in the slow cooker like you do for Crockpot Baked Potatoes!
I am beyond happy to find that you can make Baked Sweet Potatoes in the slow cooker and in the future this is the only way I will make them!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 3 to 4 sweet potatoes
- aluminum foil
- Wrap each sweet potato completely in aluminium foil.
- Place in crockpot and place lid on top.
- Cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- Remove carefully from slow cooker and place on plate.
- Remove foil and serve with your desired toppings.
Sweet Potato Recipes