Crockpot Honey Pork and Apples is a fabulous recipe that is Paleo, Clean Eating and Gluten Free! Most of all is great because it’s a slow cooker recipe. By now most of you know that I love using my crockpots to help me save time in the kitchen. This recipe was so easy to prepare, it took me less than 10 minutes to assemble it together and place in the slow cooker.
It slowly cooked all day and the house smelled amazing with the cinnamon and honey. The pork was so tender and full of flavor! My family loved it and can’t wait for me to make it again! This delicious Crockpot Honey Pork and Apples goes well with Roasted Asparagus.
- 1 (3-4 lb) pork tenderloin
- 2 large granny smith apples. sliced
- ½ cup honey
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- Slice slits in pork tenderloin.
- Place 1-2 apple slices per slit.
- Place ¾ of remaining apple slices in bottom of crockpot.
- Drizzle ½ of the honey over apple slices.
- Place pork on top of apple slices.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over everything.
- Place remaining apple slices on top and drizzle the remaining honey over everything.
- Place lid on and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Remove from slow cooker, slice and serve with apples on top.