Here is a great one dish Easy Italian Chicken Dinner Meal that is amazing! I love that everything goes into one dish, place in the oven, serve from the dish and you only need to clean one dish. Can you tell that I love one dish recipes??? Having a family of five and being so busy and on the go, I don’t want to spend a long time cleaning up after dinner in the kitchen. If you are like me then you will love this Easy Italian Chicken Dinner Meal.
All you need for this delicious dinner recipe is chicken breasts, green beans, potatoes, butter and a packet of Italian seasoning. Everything gets combined in a 13X9 baking dish and goes right into the oven for an hour. Remove and everything you need for a dinner meal is ready to serve. It’s a scrumptious dinner and I think in the future I may try to see if I can make this ahead of time and freeze as a freezer meal. I will update you on how that works!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 2-3 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cans of green beans
- 2 cups frozen potatoes
- 1 packet of Italian seasoning
- 1 stick of butter
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 13X9 baking dish line green beans on one side, place chicken breasts down the center and then the potatoes (see image above).
- Place butter over the top of everything.
- Sprinkle seasoning over the top.
- Put foil over dish and bake in oven for 1 hour.
- Let rest for 5 minutes then serve.