Easy Slow Cooker Apple, Pork and Onion Meal is amazing and you only need 3 ingredients! This delicious crockpot meal is full of flavor with very few items needed. All you need is pork chops, sliced apples and a sliced onion. Place all the ingredients into the slow cooker and let it cook all day.
I served Old Fashioned Mashed Potatoes along side the tasty pork, apple and onions.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 4-6 boneless pork chops
- 3 apples, sliced (I used Granny Smith)
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste, if desired
- Season pork chops if desired.
- Place pork chops in bottom of the slow cooker.
- Next sprinkle apple and onion slices on top of pork.
- Place lid on and let cook on low for 8 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!