Paleo Coconut Whipped Cream is a tasty delight made from a simple can of coconut milk! This delicious treat topping is easy to make and serve. If you love coconut then this is the whip cream for you. All you need to do is place the can of coconut milk in the fridge for at least 6 hours or overnight. Next you open the can and scrap out the cream into a mixing bowl. (You can save the liquid milk for smoothies)
Next you can add vanilla and raw honey if desired to make the whip cream sweeter. Then start mixing together until it becomes fluffy. You can use right away or store in the fridge until you are ready to use the Paleo Coconut Whipped Cream. I used this whipped cream on Paleo Patriotic Watermelon Pizza – recipe will be posting on Friday, be sure to come back and check it out!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 can (14 oz) coconut milk
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract (optional)
- 2 Tbsp raw honey (optional)
- Place the can of coconut milk in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours (or overnight) -this will cause the cream to separate from the milk.
- Open the can of coconut milk and scrape out the cream into a medium sized bowl.
- Add the vanilla and raw honey, if desired.
- Whip the cream with a mixer until fluffy.
- Place the bowl of whipped cream in the fridge until ready to serve.