Paleo Pumpkin Spice Latte is an absolutely divine beverage! I love to have pumpkin dishes and drinks all year round not just during Fall or Winter. I always go crazy when Starbucks starts serving their Pumpkin Spice Lattes, but am always feeling super guilty after I drink them because I know they are packed full of sugar. For the topping I used Paleo Coconut Whipped Cream.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup strong, brewed coffee, cooled
- ⅓ cup pumpkin puree
- 6-8 tablespoons coconut sugar
- pinch of salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg
- whipped coconut cream, for garnish (optional)
- For the unsweetened coconut milk, scoop the solids off of the top of the can before measuring out a cup of the remaining liquid.
- In a blender, combine the cup of coconut milk with the coffee, pumpkin puree, coconut sugar, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Blend until smooth.
- Taste and adjust the seasonings, as needed.
- Fill two tall glasses about ⅔ of the way with ice cubes.
- Pour half of the mixture into each glass.
- Garnish with whipped coconut cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon, if desired. Serve immediately.