These Candy Corn Rice Krispies Treats are perfect for Fall! If you love candy corn then this dessert treat is for you. My boys go crazy when they see candy corn on sale at the store. My oldest says this is his favorite and that you can’t celebrate Fall without it. Last week while making some Rice Krispie Treats he asked if I could put some candy corn on half of it. Since I am a mother who “my aim is to please”, I couldn’t say no. I am so glad he came up with this idea because it was so good, no in matter of fact it was great! Be sure to try these delicious Candy Corn Rice Krispies treats this Fall!
This recipe is so easy and naturally gluten free! Best of all it is sure to be a favorite if you love to eat candy corn. To prepare, place cereal in a large bowl. Melt butter in medium sauce pan over low heat. Once melted add marshmallows and stir until smooth. Pour in large bowl over cereal. Gently stir until coated. Spread mixture in a greased 9×13 baking sheet. Spread candy corn on top and push down into mixture. Let cool then cut into squares and serve.
It is so easy to prep and last a long time when you store in an air-tight container. I hope you will give these Candy Corn Rice Krispies a try. They are easy to make and taste so yummy. Perfect for fall bake sales and Halloween parties.
Candy Corn Rice Krispies
- 6 cups Rice Krispies or rice cereal
- 1 pkg marshmallows
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup candy corn (more if desired)
- Place cereal in a large bowl.
- Melt butter in medium sauce pan over low heat.
- Once melted add marshmallows and stir until smooth.
- Pour in large bowl over cereal.
- Gently stir until coated.
- Spread mixture in a greased 13X9 baking sheet.
- Spread candy corn on top and push down into mixture.
- Let cool then cut into squares and serve.
15 HALLOWEEN RECIPES